- In India, 35,000 students and teachers begin to learn Yogic Flying, and several thousand will begin around the world.
- Maharishi guides the experiences and understanding of over 2,000 Invincible America course participants at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, and in Washington, DC, USA.
‘This is what happens in the Dome [Yogic Flying hall]: A wave of infinity spreads from one end of the Dome to the other end. But the wave is not constrained by the walls. It permeates the whole collective consciousness— the whole field of unmanifest infinity.... This is what you are here for, and as the group gets larger and larger, your experiences will become even more profound.’ --Maharishi ji
- ‘Invincible thought in invincible buildings’ is Maharishi’s formula for the creation of world peace. To maximize the coherence-creating influence of Yogic Flying, construction of white marble Peace Palaces, Schools, and Peace Colonies begins, according to the principles of Vedic Architecture.
- Maharishi guides development of the curriculum for Vedic Medicine to be the foundation for the perfect health of civilization. The central point of Maharishi Vedic Medicine is that the experience of Atma—the field of Unity and silence— restores balance to the whole physiology.
- Maharishi plans to immediately raise whole nations to invincibility by establishing groups of Vedic Pandits from India around the world.
‘UNESCO has declared Vedic Chanting to be the common heritage of mankind. You have it; now you have the opportunity to use it. This is the one level on which all countries will be tied together.’ --Maharishi ji
2007 Maharishi’s Year of Capital of Global Raam Raj:
- In honour of the birthday anniversary of Maharishi’s beloved Master, His Divinity Brahmanand Saraswati, Jagatguru Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Himalayas, and as a mark of Maharishi’s service to Him for over fifty years, on 29 to 31 December, and continuing into January, flags of invincibility are raised in 192 countries around the world.
Maharishi dedicates this year to the establishment of a group of 16,000 Vedic Pandits in the Capital of Global Raam Raj at the Brahma- Sthan, ‘the holiest of all the holy places in the centre of India’, to ensure that the world will be ruled by Total Natural Law, the Constitution of the Universe, the Will of God, for all times to come. Through their Vedic performance of Yoga and Rudrabhishek for 192 countries, the Vedic Pandits will produce an indomitable influence of peace everywhere.
'Vedic history, Vedic reality, presents that reign of Raam, which now, with the Grace of Guru Dev, is coming up to be the living reality of all mankind.… Life on earth will be in terms of the total potential of life, Bliss Consciousness’. --Maharishi ji
- Maharishi continues to guide Raam Raj Administrators and Invincibility Course participants worldwide in the knowledge of Brahma Vidya, and he provides entry to everyone into the total field of knowledge through the gateway of the first syllable of Rig Veda, v (Aa), the source of the infinite creative potential of life.
- Maharishi’s seven-point programme to create invincibility for every nation is adopted by the Global Financial Capital of New York, and Founders of Invincibility everywhere:
- Crowning the nation with invincibility: creating an influence of positivity in collective consciousness through the large group practice of Yogic Flying
- Prevention-oriented, problem-free Administration, in harmony with the Constitution of the Universe
- Vedic Architecture in harmony with Natural Law:
‘All the problems of the world will go away with our Global Reconstruction Programme.’—Maharishi
- Construction of Vedic Medical Colleges to create a disease-free society
- Construction of Vedic Universities, Colleges, and Schools that offer total knowledge of Natural Law
- Vedic Organic Agriculture —production of healthy food for happy life
- Elimination of poverty through the support of adequate wages, housing, and education for those living in scarcity.