1985 Maharishi’s Year of Unified Field-Based Education:
Maharishi formulates a perfect system of Vedic Education based on consciousness.
1986 Maharishi’s Year of Perfect Health:
- Maharishi creates Veda-Leela, the play of the Veda, which narrates and displays the mechanics of creation.
Maharishi implements his World Plan for Perfect Health to create a disease-free society and bring self-sufficiency in health care to every nation.
1987 Maharishi’s Year of World Peace:
Maharishi presents to the world his Programme to Create World Peace through the mechanics of the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Yogic Flying Programme.
1988 Maharishi’s Year of Achieving World Peace:
- Maharishi presents to the world Gandharva Veda music for creating balance in Nature.
Maharishi inaugurates his Master Plan to Create Heaven on Earth for the reconstruction of the whole world—inner and outer.
1989 Maharishi’s Year of Heaven on Earth:
- Warring tendencies are transformed into friendliness—the superpowers shake hands.
Maharishi implements his Master Plan.
1990 Maharishi’s Year of Alliance with Nature’s Government:
- The unifying quality characterizes world consciousness as evidenced by the fall of the Berlin wall.
Maharishi offers Alliance with Nature’s Government to every nation.
1991 Maharishi’s Year of Support of Nature’s Government:
- Maharishi introduces the knowledge of Natural Law for perfection in every profession to create ‘Heaven Builders’.
Maharishi invites all governments to align themselves with the Constitution of the Universe, to make their administrations as effective as the Government of Nature.
1992 Maharishi’s Year of The Constitution of The Universe:
Maharishi brings to light the Constitution of the Universe, which governs the infinite diversity of the universe with perfect order so that the nourishing power of Natural Law will support and enrich every national administration in our world family.
1993 Maharishi’s Year of Administration through Natural Law—Raam Raj:
- Maharishi’s Supreme Political Science for problem-free government inspires the formation of the Natural Law Party.
- Between 1991–1992, two hundred Maharishi Vidya Mandir Schools, with over 100,000 students, are established in India.
Maharishi launches a programme for Natural Law-Based Administration to bring the nourishing influence of the Constitution of the Universe to every government.
- Four thousand Yogic Flyers from sixty-four countries create coherence in Washington, DC—the crime rate decreases twenty-nine per cent.
- Maharishi Institute of Management, with six branches in India, offers MBA and computer science courses in the light of Maharishi’s Vedic Management.