2001 Maharishi’s Year of Global Country of World Peace:
Maharishi blesses the largest gathering of humanity in history—the Maha Kumbha Mela, Prayag, India—through the delegation of His Majesty Raja Raam and his forty Ministers.
2002 Maharishi’s Year of Raam Mudra:
- Maharishi’s global initiative for permanent world peace is launched in response to the outburst of terrorism in the USA.
- Programmes are designed to create a permanent influence of world peace from one country—India— through the performance of Yoga, Yagya (Graha Shanti and Devi Aradhana) by 40,000 Vedic Pandits on the Ganges banks.
- Maharishi Vedic City is founded in Iowa, USA, to be a model of ideal city life, with its constitution based on the Constitution of the Universe, Total Natural Law, the Veda.
In order to create a balanced world economy, His Majesty Raja Raam names the year 2002 as Maharishi’s Year of Raam Mudra.
2003 Maharishi’s Year of Ideal Government—Raam Raj:
- The global development currency Raam Mudra is designed to alleviate poverty in the world.
- Maharishi conducts special one-month Enlightenment Conferences and designs a programme to construct 3,000 Peace Palaces to provide every major city in the world with a powerful influence of coherence and harmony.
- Maharishi offers profound knowledge and prevention-oriented solutions to the world through a continuum of weekly global press conferences, broadcast live via satellite, internet webcast, and teleconference (visit www.mou.org or www.globalcountry.org, Maharishi’s Great Global Events page of www.globalgoodnews.com).
- Maharishi launches his Global Health Programme—a computerized programme based on Maharishi’s Vedic Medicine for prevention, cure, and the creation of a disease-free society.
Maharishi welcomes every government to contract with the Global Country of World Peace to create prevention-oriented problem free administration.
2004 Maharishi’s Year of Peace Palaces:
- Maharishi ensures achievement of the long-sought goal of mankind—permanent world peace—through the creation of 3,000 Peace Palaces in the largest cities of the world, and establishment of the largest group of Vedic Pandits in India, ‘permeating all time and all space values with harmony, with evenness of higher intelligence’ through recitation of the Veda and programmes of Vedic Yagya and Graha Shanti.
- The Maharishi World Peace Trust of Germany is founded to begin construction of Peace Palaces in the sixty largest cities of Germany and in the largest cities of Europe.
- Maharishi inaugurates the Parliament of World Peace to raise world consciousness to a high degree of coherence for all nations to enjoy permanent peace.
- On the auspicious Guru Purnima Day, 13 July 2003, Maharishi offers to every government to train their administrators to engage in their administrative policies and programmes the intelligence and energy of total Natural Law—the Light of God—the Will of God—which governs the universe with perfect order. Maharishi explains that this training of administrators, on one hand, will make the process of administration the steps of evolution for the administrator, and, on the other hand, will render administration prevention- oriented and free from problems, and give it the character of ‘Automation in Administration’.
Maharishi devotes the major part of this year to guiding the creation of 3,000 Peace Palaces around the world, to produce an influence of harmony and peace in the world and bring the knowledge and experience of the total potential of Natural Law to everyone.
That is our task this year—a very delightful task—to perpetuate the knowledge that has proven itself to be complete knowledge of the nature of man. The entire divine power in man will now have a permanent home everywhere in every country.’ --Maharishi ji