2006 Maharishi’s Year of Reconstruction for the Whole World to be Heaven on Earth—First Year of Sat-Yuga:
- Maharishi completes the first two Raam Raj Administrator Training Courses. Its graduates, twenty-two Rajas, will guide the destiny of mankind through the silent administration of Total Knowledge and Total Action. Raam Raj Administrators are the administrators of the cosmic value of life from the absolute, completely unmanifest field of eternal silence.
- Maharishi conducts a worldwide Recertification Course for Teachers of Transcendental Meditation, to re-establish the eternal Vedic Tradition of teaching from generation to generation. Every day the course participants are inspired by the flow of Supreme Knowledge.
- In a memorable one-week celebration, Maharishi inaugurates the Dawn of Sat-Yuga, with global Puja to Shri Guru Dev, together with two thousand leaders of his worldwide Movement assembled in MERU, Holland 21-25 July, and thousands more participating via satellite and internet. Maharishi offers to Guru Dev the Constitution of the Universe— the radiance of the transcendental Self—to establish the world in peace and happiness for all times to come.
- Maharishi inspires builders on all continents to reconstruct the whole world and build Maharishi Peace Palaces; Maharishi Vedic Universities, Colleges, and Schools; Maharishi Colleges of Natural Medicine and Prevention; Maharishi Natural Medicine Hospitals; Maharishi Fortune-Creating Homes, Office Buildings, Malls, and Hotels; Maharishi Vedic Farms; and buildings for professional peace-creating groups. (www.globalreconstruction.org)
- Maharishi’s Poverty Removal Programme invites everyone to create the dawn of a new fortune for all mankind. (Visit: www.globalfinancialcapitalny.org)
- Maharishi University of World Peace is founded, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, to bring the complete knowledge of Natural Law to everyone and create lasting world peace.
- On Vijaya Dashami—the Day of Victory in the Vedic Calendar—Maharishi presides over a grand worldwide flag-raising ceremony, including seven islands (in different oceans and seas) that are solely dedicated to world peace. The flags of 7,000 cultural traditions of the world were raised alongside the lag of the Global Country of World Peace. Maharishi emphasizes that ‘Each flag is the concrete expression of the awakening of total Natural Law in the area.’
- Thousands of university students in the US are inspired to learn Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation, and hundreds of younger students begin to experience its benefits.
- Maharishi guides the government of Guinea Bissau to become a member state of Maharishi’s Global country of World Peace.
12–14 January, Maharishi presides over a three-day worldwide inauguration of the World Capital of Peace in the Brahma-Sthan of India, centre of India, and gives to he
world Royal Decree Number Twenty-one of Maharaja Nader Raam, First Ruler of Maharishi’s Global Country of World Peace. Maharishi declares: ‘We have the decree of His Majesty Maharaja Nader Raam. It has laid out the path of action for this year, 2006, and will always be the guiding light of activity of every generation. This has
uncovered the new destiny of mankind. This decree of Maharaja Nader Raam has opened the gateway for the reconstruction of the world in every sense of it—reconstruction of the physical world, reconstruction of the mental world, reconstruction of the intellectual world— on the exalted
state of the spiritual value of life, which is bliss eternal. This decree has opened the gate of all peace, prosperity, and fulfillment and will open the gate of invincibility for every nation, with the onset of the support of the Constitution of the Universe to all our existing constitutions of the governments of our world. We are blessed with this decree.’
- Maharishi’s Parliament of World Peace convenes in the Brahma-Sthan of India and MERU, Holland, for twelve sessions of 144 presentations, lasting from 5 February to 23 March, broadcast worldwide. The focus of these sessions is national invincibility in reference to the twelve disciplines of Maharishi’s Vedic Science, the science of consciousness, the Light of God sung throughout the ages in the holy texts of all religions.
- Maharishi plans for the creation of a permanent group of 24,000 peace-creating experts at the Brahma- Sthan (centre) of India, and 1,008 peace-creating experts in each of 256 cities across India, where peace colonies—Brahmanand Saraswati Nagar—are being established. The establishment of these groups will exceed all previous groups in peace-creating power. Through their performance of Yoga and daily Yagyas for the invincibility of every nation, the whole world will enjoy higher states of consciousness and lasting peace.
- Maharishi conducts a World Peace Assembly at MERU, Holland, with participation from 400 practitioners of Yogic Flying from across Europe, to create an Invincible Holland and serve as a model for the creation of similar groups worldwide. According to press reports, since the group of 400 Yogic Flyers was established on 12th April, the nation has enjoyed an unprecedented upsurge in positive trends.
- During the one-week Guru Purnima Celebration, 11–18 July, Maharishi launches a new initiative to establish ‘Invincibility Schools’ in thirty countries, where students will practice Yogic Flying together to maintain a high level of harmony and integration in national consciousness. This is the first phase of Maharishi’s programme to raise every nation to invincibility and create a bright new destiny for the world.